Saturday, June 12, 2010

Prayer requests

So tomorrow is my last day in the states and I know it is going to be filled with A LOT of stressful packing and last minute paperwork .. lame .... but I have a few prayer requests for everyone out there please!!

1)A safe journey out there
2)That my group and I keep the zeal that brought us to say yes to this adventure
3)That our family and friends stay strong while we are not there
4)That the people that we meet in Tz are open to us
5)That we stay healthy
6)That we are the best volunteers that we can be
7)That I can stay on top of my Catholic/Christian ways while I am there!

I know those are just a few things that are racing through my mind right now but I just wanted to put atleast a few down!... I am super stressed and need to go pack ... thanks in advance!!

No comments:

Post a Comment